Compound seminar - programme
Varalan Urheiluopisto (Varalankatu 36, Tampere).
The seminar starts at 09:30 and ends at 20:00 at the latest. Those who have reserved accommodation can check in before the start of the seminar or during the day. Lunch and dinner are served in Varala according to the schedule of the sports institute.
Alberto hopes that the participants will bring a memory stick where you can save the seminar material.
Topics covered during the day:
- INTRODUCTIONS AND INTRODUCTION
- CONSCIOUS RELEASE PROBLEMS WHAT CAUSES THE PROBLEM AND HOW TO GET RID OF IT
- EXPLORING THE TECHNIQUES OF THE WORLD'S BEST ARCHERS
- TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF SHOOTING WITH A COMPOUND
- LEARNING THE UNCONSCIOUS RELEASE, PERFORMANCE RELAXATION
- HOW TO TRAIN HANDLE COMPETITION PRESSURE
- 5 STEPS TO PERFECT PERFORMANCE
- AN INTRODUCTION TO SPORT PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED TO THE COMPOUND ARCHERY. ATTITUDE, RELAXATION, VISUALIZATION...
- INTRODUCTION TO TRAINING PLANNING. INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEASONS
Place: Tampereen Jousiampujien (TJA) Archery Training Hall (Ainonkatu 1 (public shelter), Tampere).
The lesson starts at 09:30 and ends at 14:00. Meals are arranged during the day (there are restaurants nearby).
Topics covered during the day (English as the language of instruction):
- SHOOTING TOGETHER, PERSONAL TECHNIQUE ANALYSIS, INSTRUMENT TUNING AND HAVING FUN
The seminar will be billed separately from the participants. The invoice will be sent to the e-mail provided upon registration. Varala's accommodation and meals will be billed by SJAL after the seminar. Participants who do not have accommodation in Varala will pay meals in Varala.
Mikko Juutilainen (mikjuut(a)gmail.com)
SJAL: Juhana Rüster (info(a)jousiampujainliitto.fi)